To have more than one website on a single port we need to set Host Headers.
Procedure to set Host Headers :
1) Load IIS (Start >> Run >> type “inetmgr” & hit ‘enter’)
2) On the left panel, expand the server name & click “Web Sites“ >> Right click on the right panel >> Select New >> Web Site
3) Website Creation Wizard will open. Here you can put in the concerned name >> Click Next
4) Under IP address and Port settings, enter the IP address and port number (Default port – 80) and Host Header for the website >> Click Next
5) Enter the path for the website’s home directory and tick (check) “Allow anonymous access to this website” >> Click Next
6) Under Website Access Permissions , give necessary permissions for using ASP . Run Scripts can be used as per requirement. >> Click Next
7) Click ‘Finish’
Thats it !