Forwarding of ‘/webmail’ to cPanel’s webmail interface needs to be disabled. However, users should be able to access webmail using ports 2095/2096
Follow the steps below :
1. Open /usr/local/cpanel/APACHE_CONFIG in your favorite editor.
2. Find the lines that reference /webmail
3. Add the following to the beginning of each line that contains /webmail:
( Make certain there is a space after the final * )
4. Save your changes and exit the editor
5. Execute /scripts/check_cpanel_apache_aliases
InstaCarma is known for the speed and responsiveness it infuses into its hosting technical support service offerings. Our team of experts ensures zero down-time for your hosting business customers. Want to learn more about our offerings and approach? Leave us a comment or feel free to contact us.
How to Select the Best Hosting Automation Software Solution?
Cloud Implementation Consultation Practices that will Prevail in 2017