How to restrict cPanel account users from resetting their account passwords?
1. Create a new feature list via WHM >> Packages >> “Feature Manager”
2. Keep the ‘Change Password’ option unchecked.
3. Edit the concerned packages and assign the new feature list to them.
Now the users would not be able to reset the password via cPanel.
However, if you want to disable the password reset option which appears after an incorrect cPanel login attempt then :
1. Go to WHM >> Tweak settings.
2. Uncheck the option ‘Allow cPanel users to reset their password via email’ and save the settings.
This will not let the users reset their passwords via the ‘you can reset your password by entering your username’ link.
Check out these posts:-
For more information about the services of Instacarma, Visit Portfolio.